Wedding

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The lovable Sock Monkey!

Sock Monkies have always been a favorite of mine. I grew up loving them and remembering making them out of the Red Heel Socks and thinking "these lil guys are cute!" and funny in their own way!

Nowdays you can find so many varieties of sock monkies on a wide assortment of products. I have in the past year myself got into the craze and have been not only illustrating sock monkies for childrens parties, but hand sewing them as well! They have become quite the hit for Christmas gifts and I have been busy sewing away!


Some of my creations have even made it into celebrity hands!
Check out Creed Bratton & Olivia Crocicchia at the awards show holding my infamous Sock Monkey Marvin with some of my Day of the Dead ACEO Cards. I had products in the gifts bags at the MTV Awards Show and Sundance Film Festival through my Indie Exhibit Group.


This bunch of monkies has literally taken over my house! I love creating each one, b/c really they do have their own personality! I customize them to fit my buyers personality or of the person they are buying for :) I love to make these lil guys!

{{Custom Orders Are ALWAYS Welcome!}}
jfarrell12 [at] gmail [dot] com







!!!MORE GIFTS & IDEAS!!!!
you can find all these great items & more in my Paper Robot Store!






Necklaces:

Skateboards:

To cute for words!




I hope I brought back some childhood memories for you or a least got your interest peeked about these crazy creatures! Fun for all and sure to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment