Wedding

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Card Mailing Time!

Now that the Thanksgiving festivities are over its time to start thinking and getting ready for those holiday greetings! Everyone loves to send out special customized cards for the holidays, especially ones with a unique artistic touch and flare to them.

[[And don't forget about cards that you can add your family photo too, those are always a must!]]

CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO PURCHASE


I love this card, especially since my husband recently got a motorcyle. Its so hip and not a run of the mill christmas card. The spokes of the wheels are snowflakes, it has a great damask background, and even has sant jumping over the Happy Holidays Text.
That to me makes it special and I bet anyone who recieves this card will smile and think the same.






Blue Cards are a favorite also. Blue somehow to me says holidays without
being overly dramatic like red or green is.



You see a ton of red or green cards and to me blue is just as festive!







Vintage themed cards are always popular because somehow they remind people of growing up, at least for me they do. The ones featured below are great as well because they are classy AND you can put family photos on them. So uber customization, uber style at a great price!

This style comes in 3 different colors.












 HOW COOL AND RETRO CLASSIC ARE THESE CARDS?!
Super trendy and timeless.












Santa's always a keeper! All wrapped up with a big yellow bow and ready to go!






This year I went ahead and made myself these great Holiday Cards. i have fallen in love with my camera and taking photograhs, so this wood texture was something I wanted to use. My son was also born this year and I wanted to showcase each family member someway, thus the addition of the ornaments and I think the creative typography on the border sums everything up nicely.



They came with their own envelopes, but I wanted to spruce them up somehow. I decided to create custom postage and address labels that match the cards to make a complete set. I think people will be impressed when they get this as a whole package.




HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON! I HOPE THESE CARDS INSPIRED YOU! you can find a ton of other great cards at zazzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment