Wedding

Monday, November 7, 2011

Feature Artist! Introducing James MacaBee!

James is a felow zazzle artist who has many stores on zazzle. I encourage you to check them out, as Im sure you will find something you just have to have!!!!

I am going to feature a product from some of his stores that I absolutely love, so get ready!!!

HIBISCUS TIE FROM HIS NUHLIG STORE
Hibiscus Tie tie

JAMESHAS SOME A REALLY GREAT SHOE STORE

Dragonslayer Keds kedsshoe
Make custom shoes at zazzle

SCHWAG STORE FOR ANYTHING SCHWAGGY ;)

CAMERAMAN shirt
CAMERAMAN by customschwag
Make customized tshirts at zazzle

THIS STORE HAS A GREAT NAME: MERMAID MAFIA!!!!!!

Republic Of Texas hat
Republic Of Texas by TheRepublicOfTexas
Sell art online at Zazzle.

I wish James a great deal of success on Zazzle. It's alway great to meet fellow artist & support them! Thanks for reading & stay tuned next week for another AMAZING artist!

2 comments:

  1. +1'ed!!!! This feature is AWESOME!!! You picked the same stuff I would have LOLOLOLOL :0) Thanks for featuring me Julie! :0) Oh and the Mermaid Mafia, that's my friend Sasha Sakovich ( she's a crazy awesome photographer) and Irina Osipova (a crazy awesome painter and devastatingly pretty) and me! That's what I call the three of us, the Mermaid Mafia! I did shirts for us in my main and there's also a ginormous poster I did of Irina! They are from Sevastopol, Crimea and among my favorite people in the world! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~ Awesome choices of designs and products!!! Love that Cameraman Tshirt, especially

    ReplyDelete